5/3/11

Softpedia 100% Adware/Spyware/Virus Free Award

I just recently received an email that I got an award! Woohoo! It's just a seal of approval saying my software isn't malware, spyware, or adware, but hey it's nice to have. I suppose I should give an acceptance speech! I can hear you all cheering now. Speech! Speech! Speech!

I accept this award with the highest of gratitude! I'd like to thank my mother, god, and the IRS for all they've done for me... oh wait that's my blacklist... well anyway I proudly accept this award and would like to thank Softpedia for even checking out my little software that currently does nothing in particular and I will remember them when I become a super-powerful all-knowing programmer who can write in every programming language known to man! And maybe aliens too.


But in all seriousness I do want to thank Softpedia for even giving a passing glance to my little project. The fact that they want to host a small insignificant programmer's first work wins them a place in my heart. I'll remember them when Badger becomes more useful and I am happy to let them host Badger for download on their site. I'll even give them some traffic by linking to them in my blog. Click here for their site's Badger download. I can assure you it's in good taste as they haven't asked me to join them and they're listing Badger as it rightfully should be without cost to the user.

Here's the pretty download button:


If you want to know more about their seal of approval here it is:

BashBadger 0.6 - SOFTPEDIA "100% FREE" AWARD

This product was last tested in the Softpedia Labs on 03 May 2011 by Alexandru Tanase

Softpedia guarantees that BashBadger 0.6 is 100% Free, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.

This software product was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely clean; therefore, it can be installed with no concern by any computer user. However, it should be noted that this product will be retested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back occasionally and pay attention to the date of testing shown above.

If you want to see the official guarantee and not my copy/paste version it can be seen here.

They only list Bash Badger for Mac but I can assure you it's also for Linux.

Keep on rocking,
Cyberpunk

No comments: