5/2/11

Cyberpunk's Mission Statement

My Mission Statement:


My mission is simply to bring technology and knowledge about technology to the masses.

My means of achieving this goal is to give affordable computer services to low-income and disabled persons and families. I also intend to educate the masses about technology and its uses. I do this by helping people understand technology in anyway I can and giving advice on technology issues. I am a firm believer in open-source software especially for educators as I believe that no one has a right to charge someone for a good education. 

I hope to bring together the IT department, system administrators and power users, with the everyday end user who may not be knowledgeable about computers and technology. I believe educating people by bringing them together is the best way to learn for both parties. 

Together we can both learn from each other.
Cyberpunk

No comments: